Sommer Denture Centre
Sommer Denture Centre – Outstanding Comfort & Superb Aesthetics
Specializing in personalized service, look to the Sommer Denture Centre in Concord for all the benefits of the advances in dental technology.
If you’ve been experiencing the following symptoms, we can help:
- Pain or difficulty while chewing
- Difficulty in speaking clearly
- Loose dentures
- Jaw pain
- Lines or wrinkles around your mouth
- Stomach problems
Committed to the design, fabrication, insertion and adjustment of a wide range of denture and tooth replacement solutions that fit well with the look and feel of natural teeth, Sommer Denture Centre works to make you more comfortable with a flattering aesthetic. There’s no greater boost to your confidence and quality of life than a new smile that looks great and allows you to eat and speak comfortably. Explore the “makeover” effect of Strickland Facelift Dentures™, a neuromuscular denture. Achieve more peaceful nights with sleep appliances or sleep apnea aids.
Learn about the full range of services at Sommer Denture Centre, including:
- Oral exams, consultations & screenings
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Immediate dentures
- Implant-retained dentures
- Denture services & repairs
- Mouth guards, snoring aids & tooth whitening
- Oral cancer & sleep apnea screenings
Innovative Options on Dental Technology’s Leading Edge
With our complete service clinic and an on-site laboratory facility with state-of-the-art equipment, Sommer Denture Centre offers comprehensive services without lengthy delays or additional lab fees. Are your dentures loose or uncomfortable? Our on-site lab can offer you while-you-wait or same-day relines and repairs.
Free Initial Consultations & Unsurpassed Warranty Protection
Serving clients from Concord and Southwestern Ontario – including all of the Greater Toronto Area and York Region – Sommer Denture Centre believes in high-quality, personal and convenient services for every patient. Dentist consultations, dental hygiene and denturist services are by appointment only.
Call us for an appointment and ask about the benefits of being our client, including:
- Free initial consultations for treatment plans
- Accepts Veterans Affairs, Ontario Works & Ontario Disability
- Full warranties on tooth replacement products & services
- Comprehensive fee estimates
- No referrals needed
- Complimentary follow-up care
- Most dental insurance accepted with electronic billing