Housekeeper for Heli-Ski Lodge in BC Winter 2019
DescriptionHOUSEKEEPER Main Lodge & Outside/LODGE SERVICE STAFF -
Specific Duties Include:
* Clean main lodge area (vacuum, dust, mop)
* Clean Main Lodge public bathrooms
* Maintain outdoor sidewalks – snow removal, gritting, de-icing
* Split (gas powered splitter) & Stock Firewood
* Clean Hot tub and sauna
* Head lodge recycling program. Collect, organize and maintain tidiness of recycling.
* Do a weekly trip to town with recycling and garbage run to transfer station
* Organize and maintain tidiness of linen closets and supply storage areas
* Assist with dining room setting and clearing after meals
* Kitchen duties- dinner dishes. There are a number of spilt shifts in a week.
* Have a keen attention to detail and strong work ethic
* Interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner
* Other duties as assigned
Driver’s license and clean driving record required. 1 or more years housekeeping experience preferred. Class 4 driver’s license and previous experience in a remote lodge setting is an asset.
Wage: $16/hour + gratuities. Room & board included. Schedule is 5.5 days on/1.5 days off
We are a small family owned and operated heli-ski company entering our 28th season in operation. We are located in the small community of Crescent Spur, nestled between the Rocky and Cariboo Mountains in Northern BC., 160 km from Prince George. We host a maximum of 20 guests per week from all over the world. www.crescentspur.com
All applicants must:
*Be independent, yet work well in a team
*Be enthusiastic and like to meet and serve an international clientele
*Be energetic and be capable of working long hours and multiple days in succession
*Have strong work ethic and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in and help
*Enjoy the challenges of living and working in a semi remote lodge environment
*Have Canadian Citizenship or a valid Canadian work visa
*Previous service/hospitality and previous experience in a remote lodge settling is an asset
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Indicate the job you are applying for in the Subject line of the email. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.